Last updated: 20.10.2022
Postal address: 10 State street, Newburyport, MA 01950, United States
Purposes and legal bases for the processing
Beyond ML processes personal data to provide the Service to its users; to comply with applicable laws; to market the Service; to improve the Service; to protect Beyond ML’s legal rights.
When doing so, Beyond ML relies on:
(1) the necessity of the processing for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
(2) the necessity of the processing of personal data to comply with its legal obligations;
(3) the necessity of the processing of personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Beyond ML.
In some cases, Beyond ML relies on (4) a consent of a data subject to process his or her personal data.
The legitimate interests of Beyond ML consist of:
(1) compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
(2) promoting the Service (except for the cases, where consent is required);
(3) improvement of the Service, including with the use of machine learning tools;
(4) protection of Beyond ML’s legal rights.
Please note that if under applicable laws processing of your personal data can be justified only by consent or other relevant legal ground, we will obtain such consent or ensure presence of respective legal ground.
Categories of personal data concerned
Beyond ML processes the following categories of personal data: (1) registration/authentication data of the customer that is required for installing widget on the web-resource; (2) information about users of customer’s web-resource and choices made through the widget; (3) contact details provided by the users; (4) automatically collected information about usage of the Beyond ML’s web-resources and tools collected through cookies or similar technologies.
Recipients of personal data
Beyond ML discloses certain personal data to the following recipients to the extent required or permitted by applicable law and/or based on their legitimate and reasonable requests:
• affiliate entities of Beyond ML which are a part of the same group of companies;
• providers of cloud services for storing and processing personal data;
• partners providing us sales and marketing services and solutions;
• various state and municipal authorities if strictly required to respond to their legitimate formal inquiries;
• other third parties when it is required for compliance with applicable laws.
Transfers to third countries
Beyond ML may transfer personal data of the data subjects to third countries, including those that do not provide the same level of data protection as in the country of your residence. When doing so, Beyond ML ensures implementation of security measures aimed at protection of your personal data in an appropriate manner.
Basic rights of data subjects
The data subjects, in respect of their personal data, have rights to:
(The data subject can ask Beyond ML to confirm whether or not Beyond ML processes his/her personal data. If so, the data subject can access these personal data and can ask Beyond ML to explain certain details of the processing.)
(The data subject can ask Beyond ML to correct inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. If it complies with the purposes of the processing, the data subject can ask Beyond ML to complete incomplete personal data.)
3. erasure ('right to be forgotten');
(The data subject can ask Beyond ML to erase personal data concerning him or her under applicable law. For example, this applies if (1) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were processed; (2) the data subject withdraws consent to the processing and there is no other legal ground for the processing; (3) the personal data have been unlawfully processed.)
4. restriction on processing;
(The data subject can ask Beyond ML to mark the stored personal data with the aim to limit their processing in the future under applicable law. This applies if (1) the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data; (2) the data subject asks to restrict the use of the personal data when their processing is unlawful; (3) the data subject needs personal data to protect their rights when Beyond ML no longer needs the personal data; (4) the data subject has objected the processing based on the legitimate interests pursued by Beyond ML or by a third party.)
5. objection to processing (if provided to the data subjects under applicable data protection laws);
(The data subject can object, on grounds relating to their particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on the legitimate interests pursued by Beyond ML or by a third party. Beyond ML shall no longer process the personal data unless Beyond ML demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.)
6. portability (if provided to the data subjects under applicable data protection laws);
(When the processing is based on consent of the data subject or on a contract with the data subject, the data subject can receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to Beyond ML, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and can freely transmit those data to another service. Where technically feasible, the data subject can also ask Beyond ML to transmit the personal data directly to another controller.)
Withdrawal of consent
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
When provided by applicable data protection laws, a data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the area of data protection in the country of his/her residence.
Necessity to provide personal data
Sources of personal data
Beyond ML collects personal data from the data subjects themselves.